The Sentinel

The Student News Site of Monsignor McClancy Memorial High School

The Sentinel

The Sentinel

TV Show Recommendation

Loki

If you’re looking for a great show, Loki is a must-watch. It is filled with incredible storytelling, deep characters, and a cliffhanger at the end of every episode to keep you on the edge of your seat. Season 1 follows Loki being abducted by the TVA (Time Variance Authority) and finding out he’s a variant among many in the multiverse, setting up the next phase of Marvel’s MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe). Following each episode, we learn more about the TVA and its secrets, finding the man behind the curtain, He Who Remains, a Kang variant. Tom Hiddleston’s charming portrayal of Loki is incredible; each character has a story that gives them depth. Overall, Loki is an incredible and interesting watch to add to your watchlist. 

Spoilers for Season 1: 

After the cliffhanger of an ending in Loki Season 1, we continue the story where it left off. The TVA is in danger and Loki has to try and stop it by any means necessary. With the Sacred Timeline branching, it’s up to Loki to find a way to prevent timelines from being pruned and destroyed. This season is even more complicated and twisted than the last making it a more thrilling and entertaining adventure. It is a race against (literal) time, with high stakes. This season is even more intense with an amazing score, more compelling storytelling, and captivating cinematography. 

Overall, this show is just completely breathtaking from start to finish and is undoubtedly, one of the best Marvel projects that have come out in the past few years. A must watch for sure.